2019 Briggs & Stratton 5000 Watt Portable Generator (030713)
Season's End: Save $50.00 now until 9/30/2019
Gauvin Supply Co.
Briggs & Stratton
5000 Watt Portable Generator (030713)
The easy-maneuvering design makes it great for home improvement projects and recreational activities.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine, 389cc
- Up to 12 Hours of Run Time at 50% Load: A metal 5 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with Hour Meter: Has four 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Also includes an hour meter to plan scheduled maintenance as well as rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Angled Control Panel: For easy visibility in a power outage.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring 10" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Model Number: 030713
- Running Watts*: 5000
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 41.6
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- RPM / Hz: TBD
- Low Oil Shutdown: No
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 178
- Length (in): 29
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Starting Watts*: 6250
- Running Amps: 20.8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 389
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.0
- Run Time: Up to 12 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 26
- Height (in): 27
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
NOTES:Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. ;**See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- 389 cc
- 29 in.
- 26 in.
- 27 in.
- 178 lb.
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 12 hours @ 1/2 Load